Thursday, January 8, 2009

You just have to see this!

For all of my church friends and family and anyone who likes to save money by making your own food for your family and/or shopping on a budget for groceries (who isn't now a days.) You have to check out this brand spankin' new site that my mom just told me about today! Thanks mom! It is after midnight and I can't get enough....well, I did take a moment to share this with you b4 I forget and get busy with tomorrow! ( I'm rambling and remember if this doesn't make total sense...it is after midnight!) http://www.everydayfoodstorage.net/ These girls make food storage fun! I'm not kidding! Check out all the videos they have done on cooking with your food storage! Check out their link to the right!

1 comments:

Canyon Girl said...

How very cool!! I can see why you're so excited.

Related Posts with Thumbnails