Thursday, January 15, 2009

Valentine ideas anyone?

Our girls at church are going to an assisted living home for Valentine's day (well really the Tuesday b4) and we are going to singe L- is for the way you look at me...by Nat King Cole. They are going to do a cute little skit thing with it but I also need some more ideas....anyone ever go and do anything like this b4? We are going to make old timey valentines and pass out some sugar free candy and chocolate. I think I need one more idea for entertaining them. I know they woud love to talk to the girls but, I don't know how comfortable the girls are with just that. I am open to any ideas ......even you too lurker:), leave a comment thanks!!

2 comments:

Linds and Thad said...

I read an article in the "Friend" magazine about girls who performed their talents for the old folks. Some played instruments or the piano. Just an idea.

Ruth said...

1. LOVE the song
2. Do you remeber when we went to the Old folks home and gave the ladies manicures. It was fun/werid.
I think maybe do short games, if they're not the grouchy type. Really I think they just will want to talk.

Related Posts with Thumbnails