Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I don't even know what to say!

I've heard people say that technology is cold and empty..... but the way I see it, it is warm and an incredible way to meet and connect with amazing people who are now friends.


I received an award today! My first ever! Thanks Shannon! (Also known as Lily Haven visit her site here ! )She is such an awesome person that makes you feel easy. Her blog is filled with her beautiful family and gorgeous custom creations for little girls that you can buy here.



I have met some amazingly talented and sweet people who are not in my physical day to day life but none the less really are part of it! I love reading all about them and enjoy posting comments and reading the ones posted for me. I love sharing my life with so many. What a wonderful way to connect!


Proximidade is described as follows:'This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! 'This blog award should be sent to your favorite eight bloggers and they, in turn should forward to eight of their favorites. You should include the text for Proximidade (above) in your announcement blog.

Please check out my list of (only) 8 bloggers. There are so many great ones out there. I am thinking that I will send this award on to the ones that "speak" to me in one way or another. I am an eclectic person and this list reflects it!


And the award goes to...........




The NieNie Dialogues (top of my list for a reason)
Lindsay (this girl has a gift for writing)
V & Co. ( a mom doing it all)
Present Past Collection (she shares all her secrets)
The Cottage Nest (entertaining wit and good taste)
Sadie Olive (amazing photography and home)
Freckled Farm (I want to move next door to this one)
Talia (an honest girl who shared her most embarrasing moment and an inspiration)

3 comments:

Canyon Girl said...

Yay! You totally deserve it and I love the blogs on your list.

Hugs,
Shannon

Pemberley Court said...

Thanks :) You were very sweet to think of me! It touched me and surprized me!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for including me on your list! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails