Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Why do 3 year olds have a toilet fascination?

Every other day it seems like we are unclogging one of our 3 toilets and it is getting old! I'm almost afraid to tell Mike that we've had another  incident...poor guy. Well today was no exception only this time instead of clogging the toilet with a whole roll of Charmin it was first, a brand new Club Libby Lu make up compact, (I was able to get it out w/o Mike's help) I know ewwww gross! Second, tonight after Pack Mtg. I was getting Blake ready for bed, brushing teeth and then going potty......but oh nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There in the toilet was a 3x5 card picture of Jesus looking straight up at me! I told Blake that Jesus does NOT belong in the toilet never ever ever!!!!! I thought it would be wrong to take a picture so you can imagine it for your self!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Ha ha, yeah Bin Laden was better to pee on! Did you see that on my Christmas post? So funny.

The Lind Family said...

There is an award for you on my blog...
~Kym

Related Posts with Thumbnails