Sunday, January 11, 2009

Look who got her ears pierced!

Today for church I did a Sweedish inspired braided up do. She looked so darn cute!

You have to look closely as I didn't want them to be too big for a 7 year old!

I begrudgingly let Camryn get her ears pierced last weekend. We were at the mall exchanging some shoes for Jeff and she saw the earring poster at Club Libby Lu (which sadly they are closing all their stores at the end of the month:( ) I told her we would think about it as I still had to discuss this with Mike. He quickly said "sure!" I wasn't so sure though....she is growing up so fast. The girls were so sweet that did the job. After picking out the studs she wanted they asked her how she was feeling. She was a little scared and they wrote that down on the certificate along with who all she brought with her. They did both ears at the same time...good thing as I don't know if she would have let them do the other. They counted....one........twoooooo...click! They didn't make it to three! She didn't eve cry! I think she wanted to but we were all so excited for her and the girls made a real big deal about how great she looked. So....on the part of the certificate where it says....after my ears were pierced I felt..."happy!" Here a few pics I took of her just a few minutes ago! ( I feel so behind)

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute hair and earrings, she's a doll!

Williams Family said...

Elaine, Chloe got her ear pierced at Libby Lu this past week too!! I didn't take her to do that. I just wanted her to have one last chance to get 'made up'. While I was there I joking with her about getting her ears pierced. I didn't think she would and then all of the sudden she changed her mind. I didn't care how old she was when she got them pierced as long as it was what she wanted. Camryn looks so cute of course!!
p.s. Chloe really misses her!!!

Jaime said...

Oh! What a rite of passage and what a fun mother-daughter moment. I can't wait!

summerzfamily said...

Love getting caught up on you---- very cute kids--- your sister says you are so domestic--- I am so jealous-- I try to be, but it does not come natural-- lucky you---I will invite you to my blog, it is private-- email me your email--
sumweaver@gmail.com

xoxoxo

Jen Kershner said...

That's such a big moment, isn't it? Not just for our little girls, but for us too. I absolutely adore her hair style. I wish I could figure out how to do that on my Emma. I think I'm hair challenged.

So the Hello Kitty popcorn popper that you mentioned on my blog? I got it for Christmas!

Talia said...

I saw her cute earrings on Sunday and thought they were new! But then I forgot to ask you. I loved her hair too. Kayla's is way too thin to braid. Poor thing. Camryn looks so grown up and pretty!!

kimizkorner said...

She looks beautiful...Congrats Camryn, Sydney is very excited for you!

The Lind Family said...

Gorgeous!

Canyon Girl said...

She's growing up so fast!!!

Michelle Marie Walton said...

So cute! Autumn can't wait to get hers done.

Related Posts with Thumbnails