Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Look at Jeffrey's new hair cut! And check out my Pemberly Court blog...there's something new!

Be sure to check out Pemberly Court ( my shops blog) see the link to the right??? You know over there------------>

There is something brand new and so dang adorable I am thinking of ways to make one for myself to wear around the house while I sip on soome yummy herbal tea.......Hmmm
Leave me a comment on that page and let me know what you think......(of course only if it is nice) LOL


Gavin and Jeffrey playing Club Penguin. Gavin almost always has to be on the phone with a friend while playing so they can always know what is going on....strange! These two boys are like best friends. It makes my heart so happy to know that they really love each other. If Jeffrey goes out side then Gavin follows and they share their friends.

The new do. Dad got upset at Jeffrey for not keeping up with his "high maintenance" hair and decided to shave it all off except for a Mohawk part. He was tired of Jeffrey's hair always sticking out this way or that way. I pleaded with him to not touch his hair but when he makes a decision it is final. "Yes Sir!" Jeffrey really likes it but I think it will have to disappear by Sunday for church.




2 comments:

Talia said...

Love it!! That's hilarious. I could so see Ryan doing that to Evan. Every time I cut Evan's hair Ryan says he'll take over for me. Which of course means he'd be bald like dad. No thanks! ;)

Canyon Girl said...

OMG! He is sooooo cute and so stylish. I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails