Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Laundry soap video and other thoughts in my head!

OK.....stay tuned for the laundry soap video (I can't believe that I am going to do this!) Anyway, As soon as Mike can video me this week then I will put it up! Also, I will be crazy busy with Camryn's birthday party and Jeffrey and Gavin's Pack meeting tomorrow night. It is Jeffrey's last pack meeting as he will be getting his arrow of light. (Well I guess he has one more pack mtg for the bridging ceremony that they will do when we have the blue and gold dinner.) Yada yada yada!

Oh yeah, my friend Kym found a useful foodstorage site....check it out here. Thanks Kym!

3 comments:

The Lind Family said...

Camryn...I bet your mom has something MARVELOUS up her sleve for your birthday celebration! Have fun! And, congrats to you to Jeff...Arrow of Light...wow! Good Job, Dude!

Canyon Girl said...

I can't wait to see your laundry soap video! Yay!!! You rock! :)

Also, I wanted to let you know that you are more than welcome to copy what I wrote on my blog in regards to the CPSIA. We need to spread the word so our sweet little Etsy shops don't get shut down.

Hugs,
Shannon

Pemberley Court said...

OK! I will post it! Thanks Shannon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails