Saturday, January 3, 2009

A day out with Mike and our friends!


Yes, that is my fat face!!! It's the price I pay for taking the picture my self! (Horable angle)

Yestday was spent shooting!!! Yes, I learned how to really use and load our guns. (We did get a babysitter so we could really let loose.) I feel like I can now handle myself in any situation....if I ever have to which is probably rare. My arm and shoulder are so sore from the shot gun! I didn't do too bad at hitting the targets either! I didn't dare shoot the 30-06 (30 ot 6)! That is the daddy of all shot guns. No thank you! But all the guys were brave and went for it! We were with our neighbor's son who just returned from a tour of Iraq. It was quite something to have a soldier there and show us girls how to handle a hand gun. Next time we will take the kids (they loved shooting the 22 rifle) So Tow families and Kim families....hope you are ready! For any of you who may have concerns about the kids, Mike is as safe as it gets when it comes to kids and gun safety! Just thought I'd throw that in! (I know some of you reading this are thinking about it!) :)

2 comments:

kimizkorner said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time. Dan really wants to take the kids. Colton had fun shooting his 22 and wants to go again. Sydney is on the fence but needs to learn, for gosh sakes the girl has one :) Lets plan a day!

Nancy said...

we are ready too believe it or not i have never fired a rifle or shot gun only handguns. my kids really want to go. Joe is a "distinguished expert" and gets paid extra $ for shooting shot guns and hand guns.
lets go!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails