Friday, March 20, 2009

Tinyville or something like that...


I found Gavin (below) making a road out of construction paper and markers....
Cami decided to join the fun....
and then Blake! I helped Gavin finish the road and we made a whole town including a Village Car Wash, Mall, park and a Game Stop because every town needs one (or 10?) We have several in just a few block radius. Crazy! You'd think they were a Starbucks!

We even have a bridge with a stream running underneath!
Who'd have thought that we could have so much fun! Hours and hours of amusement!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your such a good mom. I'd probably be telling the girls not to make a mess!

Canyon Girl said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!! My kids would have loved to come over and play. Isn't it crazy how much fun kids can have with the simplest objects?

Pemberley Court said...

Yes! I will say that I used to be such a crafty mom, never afraid of a mess or ruined clothes. Then, I got really out numbered and freaked!!! My kids love to craft and I just need to embrace that! :)

Linds and Thad said...

Sounds like fun. Hopefully I can be that creative when my kids are older.

Related Posts with Thumbnails