Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Be careful of what you tell your kids to pick up!

So Mike just got home from the mall with Camryn and Blake and told me a terrifying but some what humorous event that took place out side the car in the parking lot! As he was getting Blake out of his seat he noticed a shiny pink cd in a case on the ground. He told Camryn to go look at it because he though it looked like the Disney Princess ones we have seen b4. After Blake got out and Mike took a closer look he shouted NOOOOOO!!!! Don't touch it! Turns out it was some one's gross icky yuck "dirty" DVD! It was pink with a cute font that was very close to the Disney font! He quickly got rid of it! That could have been very disturbing for our sweet innocent little Cami if she had laid eyes on it! I am so glad to have a husband who is quick on his feet like that.


1 comments:

Talia said...

Oh gross! Good thing Mike saved Camryn from that! It's hard to shield your kids these days when they're surrounded by so much. Hey, it was great to see you at Afton's party but I hardly got to chat with you. Seems like I keep missing you lately. We'll have to get together soon. Or maybe I'll actually come to play group. ;) I really am just completely unorganized!!! Remind me to give you Jeffrey's Arrow of Light award when you drop Gavin off for Scouts. Later!

Related Posts with Thumbnails