Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Beginings

I just got back from New Beginings for our Young Women. What a fantastic night!!! Our theme was Operation Personal Progress Mission Possible! We did a whole Mission (Im)possible skit complete with secret agents and new recruits (our girls that came from Primary or new move ins) I got to be a special secret agent and deliver "mission assignments" to the 7 secret agent girls. There was one secret agent for each value...Faith...Divine Nature...etc. I had to look like I was undercover and deliver a mission to each of them secret like. I actually hid behind a plant that I held as I moved from agent to agent. Sometimes I was on the floor other times I was walking. It was so funny! I wish I had pictures! I love our girls so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a really good time. What kinds of "missions" are the girls sent on?

Williams Family said...

You should've videotaped it so we could see!! I bet it was hilarious and great!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails