Saturday, March 14, 2009

Jeffrey's Arrow of Light

I don't know....it looks like a smile is emerging here!

Here he is trying hard not to smile....like it wouldn't be cool! (Even though he wanted to.) We built the bridge together. I have been waiting 4 years to do this with my baby. I can't believe that he is already half way out of the house already......I don't know why I keep thinking about that. I know that life is flying by so fast.

Here he is! We were all laughing so hard (accept Jeff which is why we were all laughing). Jeffrey has worked hard to accomplish this milestone in Cub Scouts. We have been a bit preoccupied with life so this post is very much over due! He is officially in the Boy Scouts now! I feel old. We are both so proud of him.







4 comments:

The Lind Family said...

Congratulations Jeffrey!!! So proud of ya!

You know...you could smile for your mom every so often and still be a totally cool guy! All your friends will understand ;)

cammy @ freckledfarm said...

Congratulations to your son.....how exciting. My little boy will be 16 this year! It seems like yesterday that we were experiencing these milestones.

Jenny said...

That's so cool, I'm sure he was smiling inside! Sorry to hear about your husbands job, but it's good to hear that he's optimistic, I have never meet him but he seems like the type of person that it won't take long for him to find something else. Hang in there.

Canyon Girl said...

What a wonderful accomplishment. Please give him a GREAT BIG congratulations from us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails