Thursday, July 23, 2009

What's a Mom to do?


Today Camryn said to me that she wants to be homeschooled again!!!!! I am a huge supporter of homeschoolers!!!! I loved homeschooling {most days} but it just didn't work out for us at that time. She needs the social interaction badly! I wish I had had access to more social activities or h/s groups at the time. She doesn't have a sister to play with and with us moving to a new state she will really be cut off socially unless we are blessed to have lots (I'd be happy with 2-3) girls to play with. So, for now we are still on track for public school. We are really happy with the schools so far in the area we are looking at and I think we should give it a try b4 we change things......oh and Dad needs to be at work so he can stand us all being around if we h/s again! LOL {That was the big reason for us to put them back into p/s.} That was a hard time for me. Who knows what is in the future as far as this subject goes.....I miss it though. I am trying to find ways at home to supplement and give them a bit more of an edge. In fact my friend (who is a homeschooler) and I were just talking about this very subject yesterday. She is soooo good at it and her daughter is as smart as a whip! I sometimes think that my kids could be moving further ahead with the one on one ed that they get from h/s. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Well one thing I know for sure about myself is that I could never home school my kids! I would kill them and they would kill me!!!(ha,ha)

Related Posts with Thumbnails