Monday, July 13, 2009

Girls weekend with my Sistas!!!

I know it's only Monday, but I get to leave for girls weekend on Wednesday a.m.! I am so excited to have quality time with some of my favorite girls! They are my sisters!!!! My brother's wives, Mom and the 4 girls all get to spend 4 days together lounging by the pool, scrapbooking, shopping and much much more.....some things are going to be a surprise and I'll let you know all about it when I get back! I hope you all have a wonderful week!!!!!


So tomorrow I am going to make some of my family's favorite meals (Calzones, Pizza and spaghetti sauce...I think Dad can handle cooking the pasta...and turkey taco's so they can eat good while Momma is gone!

I hope that no major mis-haps occur and that my little sneaky boy doesn't get into too much mischeif while I'm away...

4 comments:

The Lind Family said...

Have fun! Going to NV...right? Nothing better than a little girl time to rejuvinate a mom!

Jaime said...

So so fun!

Linda said...

We want to hear all about the fun! Enjoy and tell them hi! :)

Canyon Girl said...

You are so lucky and I am so jealous!!! Have a wonderful, fantastic, amazing time. Can't wait to hear all about it. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails