Monday, July 20, 2009

Girls Weekend {Sisters and Sis-in-laws}






Girls weekend started {for Cathy and me on Wednesday} here is her loot.....don't even want to know how much is here!!!! This was her "play" money. That girl hits the jack pot every time......like she is the "slot machine whisperer!" No, her luck didn't run off on me:(
So my sis in law Cathy and I decided that we needed to have a girls weekend! It turned out to be the best idea! No kids, no husbands (we did miss them) and no responsibilities! We had some wonderful things planned and everything went off with out a hitch! We had so much fun bonding and acting like we were kids again and laughing till it hurt and we couldn't breathe. That is the best!!!! {Some of us even lost our drinks through our noses!!!} You know who you are!!! :)
~~~
This was our Friday morning scrap booking session. We went to bed the night b4 around 3 a.m. and it became a trend for each night! I think I got more sleep as a new mom!
In the pic below are just a few of the girls...the rest were to arrive in a few hours.
{Connie, Cathy, Dana, Dallas and LaDawn}
Jennie and Connie in the pool...I think it was like 113 degrees
Dinner out at the Sonoma Cellar in Henderson. The Chef came out to talk with us and take some pics. The man has a gift! The food was beyond amazing!


We had a private room with beautiful wrought iron arched doors and a huge chandelier
My brother's wife {the one who set Mike and me up on a blind date} Connie and me
My sis Dallas and me....she is soooooooo tan! She colored her hair that day and we played make-over with her. So fun and she looked so HOT!
Mom and me
Um, yeah we played some pranks on each other!
You never want to be the first one asleep!!!!

Brunch on Saturday was Delicious! Dallas made this salad
Jennie made Lobster and Crab omlets from the major left over of Surf and Turf that was ordered the night b4! Sooooo amazingly good!
Saturday was our big surprise! Cathy and I arranged a massage therapist and an esthetician to come and spend the day pampering all the girls! Some have never taken time out for themselves to get a massage and a facial! It was a HUGE HIT!!
Dana getting a facial
Barbara and her gifted hands with Mom! She was wonderful. If you are ever in the Vegas area and need a massage she is the one to call!


All of us on the waterfall wall above the pool. We arranged these gorgeous patten type bags filled with Sisters weekend t-shirts {that we are all wearing here in this pic} and also Twisty Turbies, gourmet chocolate bars and the best lotion and scrap booking kits!
Do you know how hard it is to get 9 girls to all look the same direction and not blink their eyes????

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh my gosh Elaine I can feel the massage! That sounds so wonderful! I have bright green jealousy oozing from every pore! What a great time!

Debby Matson said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. I hope you came back refreshed and rejuvenated!

The Lind Family said...

What a fun getaway!!! What did your t-shirts have printed on them? They look so cute.

Zandria said...

Oh, wow! What an excellent recap. I feel like I missed out! Exotic dinners, massages and facials, pranks...what fun! :)

Canyon Girl said...

Oh, Elaine, it looks like you had sooo much fun!!!! You are so lucky to have such a great group of friends and sister-in-laws. Looks like you girls had a blast. You look gorgeous and so happy!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails