Friday, December 11, 2009

I love my girl.......and even my stinky Men/Boy folk too


In this house full of men/boys I love that I have my sweet sensitive little girl who is mostly just like her mom! We can escape together to Mom's bathroom and do our nails and chit chat about the "mean girl" at school, her stuffed kitty cat "Puddy 3shoes" (because we left Puddy 2 shoes in St. George at Aunt Christina's house) and all her friends at church and school. We talk about fashion and decorating her room with a whole new look and how she no longer likes Hannah Montana, just Miley Cyrus now. {{sigh}} I look forward to our first mini break (as they say in Bridgette Jones) where we can pop off to some great hotel and spa and spoil ourselves while the men folk are dirtbiking or playing the xbox 360 and making the house stink! {Yep that's what men/boy folk do! Which is of course why I always have a candle at the ready and a can of Lysol Fresh Linen Scent!} Now, please don't get me wrong.....I love our stinky wonderful Men/boy folk....where would we be with out them! :)

3 comments:

The Lind Family said...

You are so right about boys!!! One word...Plug In's...lots and lots of Plug In's air fresheners!!!
I am so looking forward to tomorrow. I get to go to the mall with my friend's daughter and help her pick out an outfit for her Christmas Orchestra Concert. I can't wait for a little girl time!!! Even if that means I have to borrow one!

cammy said...

I hear ya girl....and I only have two boys (hubby/son)!

Jaime said...

I love it! Can't wait for mine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails