Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Best Chocolate Chocolate Chip cookies Evar!


{{{Are You Ready???}}}


This is such an easy recipe with few ingredients

One box of Devils Food Cake
1 stick butter {at room temperature}
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
1-2 cups chocolate chips {depending on how much you need chocolate on the day you make these babies}

All you need to do is.......empty 1/2 the pkg of cake mix with all of the ingredients minus the choc chips. Cream together, it will be thick but that's OK. When it is all mixed add the remaining 1/2 cake mix and mix. Then add the chocolate chips!

Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes and voi-la!

These would be incredible as ice cream sandwiches....I'll have to try that next!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

The Lind Family said...

Oh Yum!!! How I love a good cake mix recipe!!! I will try these for sure, but I still need your peppermint recipe.

Nancyw256 said...

Yum! Hey, when are we going to catch up?

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Hi Elaine!!!! I have come over to see (AGAIN) if I could leave another comment on your blog after all these years!!!! YAYyyyyy, apparently I can now!!!! What did you do different? Really enjoyed seeing and reading your blog. It's wonderful and so are YOU!!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Guess I should've scrolled down first b4 I made that comment..... At least now they have Anonymous!!! hahahahahaha... xoxoxoxo's NOW I HAVE TO SIGN............................... :o) C A T H Y (Sheets)

Related Posts with Thumbnails