Monday, December 14, 2009

3 Generations of crafters!


Here am I with my sister Jennie, her daughter Lauren and my mom.
{Isn't she so cute in that headband?}


So, we saw these headbands {first saw them on Good Things Utah online} and then at the Spanish Fork Craft Fair. We all loved them but not the price....so we decided that for the price of two headbands we could make at least 15! So that is what we did!


Jennie learned how to use her sewing machine and I was responsible for the accessories that would be attached!

6 comments:

The Lind Family said...

Those are the cutest headbands....love 'em!!!! Are you going to sell them on your Etsy site? I would love to get one.
Great thinking on your apothecary jar decor...can't beat free or Mother Nature!
You are such a clever gal!

Kristi said...

I love the headbands! This is my first time on your blog and it's great! I make my own laundry detergent as well, but I just leave it in powder form and I use Kirk's soap (because it's cheap and I like the scent, lol).
Looking forward to visiting again :)
Kristi

kate telles said...

OMG those headbands r too cute! U r so clever and u should totally sell those, Id buy one!

Micah said...

This looks so fun...What a blessing to share your delights with those you love:)

Pemberley Court said...

Thanks girls! I hadn't thought of selling them....hmmmmmm. Someone may have planted a seed! LOL I am sure they are all over Etsy by now!

edie said...

Oh those are so cute! I hope you and yours have a wonderful merry Christmas.
lots of love,
edie

Related Posts with Thumbnails