Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Apothecary Jar

Christmas Time is Here!

I had to set this jar at the end of my table because I had a little farmer playing with all his animals and big red wooden barn in the middle of our table!

So, this Christmas I decided to borrow from Mother Nature! In one of my apothecary jars we filled the bottom portion with found berries on twigs at Blake's preschool. I had the two cutest little helpers too. Blakey and Mimi. I really really like how it turned out! {And for no money!!!}

2 comments:

kate telles said...

Ok, so my friend Jen and I stole a bunch of those berries too and made a lil Christmas craft! They r so pretty to just leave in the ground!!!

Pemberley Court said...

Katie.....I felt totally dumb taking some off the ground in front of these men that were at the park...I think they worked for the City or something. They probably thought I was a freak, but oh well I have a cute arrangement out of it! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails