Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My latest craft project......

Owl Towel
This is the first time I have made my own applique` and actually sewed it onto something!!! It turned out so cute! (I think it actually looked better in person as I didn't have very good light when I took the photos)










This was a gift for my friend Amy for her baby shower. She is having her 4th boy in two days!!! I always make hooded towels....or hair bows. I love owls for boys. So cute! After she opened the gift, she passed it around the room where it was analyzed and questions were asked like how did you do this etc. I had to explain that it was my first applique and the machine gave me terrible fits all the way through! Why didn't I just get an outfit for him ??? LOL




4 comments:

Jaime said...

Way cute! Great job Elaine. You are so creative!

The Lind Family said...

SUPER CUTE!!!!!!

Shannon said...

Great job!! That is adorable!!

cammy said...

OMG, this is absolutely adorable! I think receiving a handmade hooded Owl Towel is way cooler than an outfit!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails