Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I miss my blog!

Life has taken me in so many directions this past month that I haven't been around much. With the cold weather setting in (OK it was setting in and today it is 80 degrees out) I thought I would make some kind of yummy creamy chiken soup in a bread bowl for dinner tonight. I'll post the recipe and some pics later - that is if we all like it and I like how it looks in my bowl~ LOL

I have pics of the hooded towel that I made for my friend Amy's shower that I loved.....that I will get on here ASAP.

How have you all been???? For all my readers that don't have a google account...sign up already and get one so you can comment....or even start your own blog~ I would love to hear from you!

2 comments:

The Lind Family said...

Hey Elaine! I've missed your posts too! You know...there is a way you can edit your blog so that those without google accounts can still leave a message. I just figured that out today! I hope all is well with your family and you had a great Halloween. What did the kids dress up as? We will be down for Thanksgiving...so hopefully we'll see ya around!
80 degrees today...yikes!!!

Pemberley Court said...

I know....I thought that I did that b4 but now I don't know....when I have time I'll have to mess with it! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails