Monday, November 9, 2009

Looking for something to craft?????

Blake and I collected some pine cones today for this project! It is so simple that I think Cami and I can do it together!
{just some hot glue and ribbon....shh no one has to know!}
Check out these sites for some inspiration!

Check out this adorable pumpkin center piece at Reinvented!

Edie {one of my favorite bloggers} is hosting a 12 days of handmade Christmas full of awesome tutorials. I am already making one of the tutorials on there!


Check out Country Living's Holiday decorating ideas here

2 comments:

Kerri said...

I love the pinecone idea. It may be something I could actually make... I'm really not good at making things, but this? Maybe! Thanks!

Micah said...

Hey, I just saw your comment on my blog...thanks for stopping by! I love Edie and her blog it is a daily stop for me:) I love your fall ideas...I am so wanting to try the fabric birds from Edie's 12 days of Christmas...But I have a few other projects to finish first. Which one are you trying? I would love to know how it turned out.
Thanks Again,
Micah

Related Posts with Thumbnails