Sunday, January 10, 2010

Love Jane Austen?



Then you absolutely must visit this place I just watched the movie Sense and Sensibility again yesterday (with a cup of tea of course) and I always wondered what the outside of Norland Park looked like. Hopefully someday soon I will get the chance to tour all the stately country manors of England!!

While you are on Hooked on Houses, check out all the pics of famous movie star homes and famous homes used in the movies!!!! My personal favorite house used in a movie is the one from The Pacifier! Love it love it love it!!!!

2 comments:

The Lind Family said...

emma

I'm reading Pride and Predujice right now...for the first time ever!!!

The BBC aired a new version of Jane Austen's Emma last fall in the UK. I tried to view it online, but I couldn't find it anywhere. This morning I saw this advertised in the library! It will air 3 consecutive Sunday evenings on PBS' Masterpiece Theater, starting January 24.

Pemberley Court said...

I already have it set to record!!! I have been watching Cranford and there was a preview for Emma. SO excited!! You will love P&P.

Related Posts with Thumbnails