Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Out with the old and in with the new. For me that means purging and cleaning my life, home and now blog. I need to re-arrange my layout and change things up a bit. I am so sad that some of my blogging friends have given up on their blogs. 1st it was a month then 2 then 4 then 8 months and no posts!!! I will miss them. I love keeping up on what's happening but I understand that sometimes other things are just more important. I get that. And with Facebook now it seems like that has taken a lot of our bloggers away. Now onto the house and the "stuff" in my life that I just don't need. Oh there is so much!!!

Happy New Year!

Lanie

1 comments:

Billie Jo said...

I came across your blog and thought it'd be fun to follow. I'm a at home mom myself with 4 kids on the other side of the Country, NY. You are one step ahead of me with your kids being alittle older....You have a beautiful family! Take care, Billie Jo

Related Posts with Thumbnails