Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This picture makes me happy. I need that today even though today is almost over. I know I have so many blessings and so many reasons to be grateful. Can you see the but coming? But I need a light at the end of the tunnel. I am trying to find an inner strength to call on to carry me through. An inner strength to help me call  on the Lord to carry me through.  I have faith in Him and that this trial is in my life for a reason....it's just that I feel like I have already grown from it and can it now be over? I know tomorrow is a new day and a new start. I love tomorrows.

6 comments:

Debby said...

"Tomorrow" is such a flexible concept, don't you think? Keep your chin up and your face towards the sun...that way, the shadows are all behind you.

Ruth said...

I don't know what your going through, but I will remember you in my prayers. In my trials, I realize (now) that there was a light in my tunnel but I didnt realize it at the time.(hindsight) But It is nice to reflect on now, That all my crappy times did have a silver lining.

tabchoirfam said...

There have been SO MANY days where a sweet picture like that is my only saving grace to make it through the day. Good luck and if it would help if Blake came over, we would love to have him!

Canyon Girl said...

Oh sweetie.. I love that you're staying positive and strong right now. You're right: there IS a light at the end of the tunnel, but being patient and having faith is the hard part.

If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know. You are always in my prayers.

Big, BIG Hugs,
Shannon

Oh, and I LOVE that picture of you and Camryn. It makes me smile too. :)

Unknown said...

Your family is in our prayers. I think of the prophet Joseph Smith and the many trials he went through. This will pass, be strong for your family. Let me know if we can help with anything seriously!!

Jenny said...

Cute picture! Trials, why do we have them?? Oh yeah to make us stronger oh but it's so hard!! Thinking of you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails