Thursday, April 23, 2009

Love this...

I love these verses. They are speaking volumes to me. Isn't it funny how scripture can touch your heart differently at different stages in your life? I don't know if 5 years ago this would have the same meaning for me as it does today.

Enjoy and Endure.
~E

Proverbs 31:10-15
10  Who can find a virtous  woman for her price is far above rubies.
  11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
  12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
  13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.
  14 She is like the merchants’ ships; she bringeth her food from afar.
  15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens

4 comments:

Linds and Thad said...

Thanks for sharing. Those are very special verses. I agree; different scriptures hold different meanings and touch me in varying ways at different times in my life.

The Lind Family said...

Funny that you chose these scriptures as they are the ones we are studying in our women's Bible study right now. I so agree with you... five years ago they might not have meant the same to me. I am finding that to be true of many of the scriptures these days.

Greener Bangalore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greener Bangalore said...

Very nice Verses and nice blog too....Thanks a lot for sharing Spencer

Related Posts with Thumbnails