Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sippy Cup Adeventures and why I haven't posted a picture lately!

Truth be told...........we have been doing so much lately and here's the shocker! I don't know if my camera is broken or just dead!!! (Mike I hope that you don't read this post!) The charger is somewhere in storage and the reason that it could be dead is that Blake's Diego sippy cup with the straw (yes occasionally I still have him drink from one...I don't know if it is because I can't let go or if it is because of the mess that I can still prevent while he uses one!) Anyway, I put that sippy cup in my nice Dooney bag and put it and Blake in the Yukon and drove off into our day. When I turned the corner, my purse slipped off the center console onto the floor! Well, that sippy cup was loosened ever so slightly by a sweet lil boy just b4 I put it into my bag. Yep! Apple juice drowned the bottom of my bag where my camera sits in its lil protective case. I went to turn it on and NOTHING!! My only saving grace is that I knew that the battery was low the last time I used it. Oh and the bag is fine!!! You would never know that the lining was completely saturated with juice! The leather (did I mention that it is red?) is as beautiful as ever!!! Gotta love those Dooney people!


Anyway, look for pictures (hopefully soon) of a little boy playing peewee soccer and all sorts of other fun stuff!

Have a great day!


1 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh no! Hopefully the battery is just dead. :) I hate it when I spill something in my purse. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails