Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fall is in the air.....and where have I been???

I just love this photo...so incredible beautiful! I have been so busy with this "new season" of my life. I haven't had time to post any of the pics or events that have been happening around here lately!


Today Cami was outside visiting with a friend for a few minutes and she came in and said that she needed a sweatshirt because it was COLD outside!!! Can you believe it???? I love this time of year!

P.S.******* Don't you love it when you hit the spell check and it finds no misspellings???? *****

1 comments:

The Lind Family said...

Glad to see you back at blogging. I've missed seeing what you are up to. Have a WONDERFUL Anniversary...you and Mike deserve it! Can't wait to see how you've decorated the "cottage"!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails