Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Today was such a blessing!

It all started with a 6:30 a.m. phone call from Andrea! I was to be her official babysitter for her two boys when she went into labor. Well, Mike got to watch the boys and our kids while I got to take her to the hospital (due to her husband being on a quick business trip and all of her family is in Utah!) where I witnessed an amazing event. I got to watch for the first time (from the side lines) a beautiful baby be(ing) born. Andrea was amazing! Her labor once we got to the hospital was only 25 minutes! She was a 10 when we got there. She was 3 weeks early too. Well, I don't want to steal all her thunder...so all of you who are our mutual friends can read all about it I'm sure on FB or on her blog sometime soon. Oh yeah....she did it w/o any drugs!!! Way to go girl! I told her she could be a baby making machine....she handled everything so amazingly! Thanks for letting me be a part of this special special day! I'll post a pic once I ask her! Oh one more thing....it's a girl!


A BIG thanks Stacy for taking Cami cherry picking along with play goup...and thanks to Karen and Jacie for all the help you two gave today, you make everything run smoother!

2 comments:

The Lind Family said...

WOW! That is so incredible that you got to be part of such an awesome experience. There is nothing as special as a baby being born. I still remember the day I got to "be on the sidelines" when Blake was born. It still brings tears to my eyes...:)

Pemberley Court said...

I remember that day too~! One of THE BEST days of my life!!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails