Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Time Out For Women


Self portrait of Karen and me. Better than nothing! Karen really is smiling! Look at those beautiful blue eyes of hers!

Two weekends ago, I had the opportunity to attend Time Out For Women in San Diego. What an incredible experience! I really have never done anything like that b4 and I have to say that I have been missing out! My cup was overflowing. The music by Cheri Call and Kenneth Kope was amazing!!!!I felt the spirit through all the presenters there. I took away from it how to be a better mom with out the GUILT! How to keep my personal standards high and to help my children do the same. I almost felt like I had stepped back to those Young Women years. It was a great day. Thanks Karen for going with me and for driving both ways!! I highly reccomend it to anyone out there. It was a great Mother's Day present. Thanks to my hubby for taking the kids all day.

1 comments:

Williams Family said...

I've got to go next time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails