Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm not a baker......but look what I made!







Ok, I am not baker but look at these beautiful scones! They were so easy to make! And from scratch not from a mix! http://www.joyofbaking.com/SconesCoffeehouse.html here is the recipe! I also made a lemon glaze, not too sweet though and put it on 1/2 the scones. It was delicious!

Gavin scarfed his down and he has never eaten scones b4 because the only thing I bake are chocolate chip cookies! He had his with hot cocoa. Blake thought they were alright (he mostly tastes things and spits them out except sweets of course) but I have a feeling darling daughter Mimi will love them with tea or cocoa too! Jeffrey is not that adventurous! Just the normal frosted mini wheats and chocolate milk for him. I know that's a lot of sugar.

If you love scones like me, give this a try.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails