Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Girlfriends

So, Camryn and her friend Skye have wanted to do a cooking class and a sewing class.....they are 7 and 8!

{Look what they made!!!!}
Cute adorable vintage style aprons. They learned the basics of the sewing machine and did great at sewing straight lines.
They also made delicious Devil's Food cupcakes with homemade chocolate frosting topped with SKOR bits! Soooooo yummy!


The bow tails are long for versatility....they can wrap all the way around to tie up front and add drama! You know we are all about drama!!! LOL

7 comments:

tabchoirfam said...

So darling! Darling fabric, design and trims. Can you teach me too? LOL

Pemberley Court said...

Adrea you know I'd LOVE to!!!!

Canyon Girl said...

I'm am SO IMPRESSED!!! It sounds like Camryn has inherited your talents and creativity. I adore the girls aprons.

Pemberley Court said...

Thanks Shannon! I love that she shares some of the same interests as me......for now~!

Aubrey said...

Finally responding to your comment at Jennifer P's last week--looks like I'm just a little behind you in the one girl, three boys category, only I wish mine were more girly and less tomboy. That's so impressive yours sewed something at her age! I can barely sew (because I hate it so).

Hendersons said...

Skye had so much fun making these and the cupcakes! Thanks again for doing this with them! Please email the pics!

Stacy

Jenny said...

Those are so cute! How fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails