Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Play group Halloween party!

So, today we had our play group's Halloween party at my house. It was supposed to be at Andrea's home but her little guy was ill so I said we could go ahead and have it my house since I live just down the street and it all worked out. Thanks to everyone who brought food for our lunch and a big thanks to Andrea for the candy and craft! We missed you guys!

The whole gang in my front yard. As you can see we have a light issue again! Remember Blake and his squinty eyes???

The big kids


Jack Sparrow



Elmo




Eyore





Super Girl.






Alyss and me







Little Red Riding Hood








Bam Bam!









Mary had a little lamb.










5 comments:

Canyon Girl said...

How super dooper cute!! I'm loving all the costumes.

tabchoirfam said...

Oh this is making me so sad! Evan asked me today if Jack was better so he could go to the party! The pictures are darling! Thanks again for pitch hitting! What a burden, but it looked like it was worth it as everyone looked happy!

Pemberley Court said...

No problem Andrea, I was glad to do it! Hope Evan gets better soon and let me know if you need anything! I'll call ya later today.

Talia said...

How fun. Everyone looks so cute in their costumes! Kayla had a sore throat and cough so we couldn't make it either. Looks like a fun party!

Michelle Marie Walton said...

Looks like fun! If your ever in AZ I would love you guys to visit us. Michelle

Related Posts with Thumbnails