Sunday, August 31, 2008

My baby is 3!


So, this is the night b4 Blakes birthday and the cat is attacking the ribbons on the chicken!



I try to decorate after the kids have gone to bed, that way they have a surprise when they come down stairs in the morning.







We ended up with more video than pictures this time!
I can't believe that my baby boy is 3 years old already!!! We just had a family (the 6 of us) party on Thursday night. (I will probably throw him a party in Sept. with his new friends at preschool and his playgroup buddies.) It was fun! He chose corndogs, french fries and Mom chose veggies! It is easy to have a blast with this guy. His big brothers and sister had so much fun singing to him as did Blake. Yes he sang to himself too. Too cute.

1 comments:

Michelle Marie Walton said...

I can't believe how big he is. So cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails